The weather has been so beautiful today. I can't get enough of the sun! Carl got home at 2:30 from Mexico. He's so tired and he woke up with a headache. I took the girls to school while he stayed with Natalie and we got a chance to visit before he left for work again. On Monday he flies to Wisconsin till Wednesday night. I can't keep up with the fast pace of his schedule.
I'm anxious to spend Mother's Day weekend enjoying the girls and then having some alone time as well. I need that after parenting all week. I enjoy the down time when no one needs anything from me. Randi and I are going to the Brunch at church this morning. Connie Colbaugh will be speaking. I always look forward to this time with other ladies from our church. On Sunday Randi and her family are coming over in the morning before church to have breakfast with us and then we'll all go to church. In the afternoon Randi and i are going to go to HAPPY HOUR at Stanford's for an hour while Carl agreed to watch 10 kids for a quick hour while we get out. I'm hoping that it will be a nice day so that the kids can play outside. Stay Tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment