Wednesday, May 14, 2008
To be alive
I'm so thankful to be alive! To be able to have the Christ that lives inside of me dwell in my heart. Today I'm free of bitterness, anger, jealously, strife, anything that might separate me from the FATHER. I love the forgiveness of Christ! He renews us each and every day and today I accept his forgiveness and I'm thankful that he does forgive when we ask him to. The key is us asking him to forgive us so that we can live a free life for that day! Today I choose to walk in his peace, his majesty, his comfort, his healing, his love, his compassion! May I be an example of the Christ who lives within me! It's going to be a great day! I can see that already. Thank you for saving me today Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment