It's early and i can't sleep at all. I've tossed and turned for hours. So I lay there thinking about the next day and what i need to take care of.. The radio drowns out my thoughts and I toss and turn again. Lillie is giving her speech at school today. She is doing it on Rosa Parks. Wow, she has quite the speech. She has practiced it over and over again and it sounds awesome. CAM AND KI are going bowling today for a field trip. They only have one more week of school left and then summer vacation will be here. Yesterday they had to have their peperoni money in for their sales and then money turned in for bowling and money turned in for swimming for next week and then Lillie needs me to bring cups for her HISTORY Museum speech today.... It doesn't end and I wonder sometimes why I'm so tired. It won't be long and Natalie teacher's will be asking me to bring in the same things for her class..
Yesterday the girls and i spent sometime outside. I just took each one of them and talked and connected with them. They are growing up so fast. Kileigh had a hard day yesterday. She doesn't have anyone to play with at recess and she feels sad sometimes about that. She swung in her swing as she shared her hard day with me. She told me that she wished that i was her teacher at school. I asked her "Why she wanted me to be her teacher?" She said "Because you can play with me at recess and push me on the swing mom." It made me a little bit sad to think that she feels that lonely on the play ground that she wants her mom to come and push her on the swings at school...
Natalie is screaming .... I guess my day is already beginning and it's only 2:48 am..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment