Thursday, May 29, 2008

Natalie's Day






Today was kind of wet outside so we went out for a little bit and played on the swings and rode in the wagon and sat on the new patio set that we got for 50.00. (My mama's big deal of the week) Then mama pushed me around in this old red wagon that I guess we got from Grandpa and Grandma Jones a million years ago when Lillie and Cambriah were little. It's a keepsake is what my mama said.. Then I came in and played with my toys and stood up in my crib so that my mom could see how big I'm getting. I fell out of my crib yesterday and got some big bruises and then i got another bruise when sister Kileigh banged me into the door while she was carrying me around. I'm more than ready for a nap now.....

1 comment:

brogan said...

Oh baby in the wagon :D awwwh,

and sat at that dinner table.

What a beautiful baby.

& that is an adorable little wagon, how old is it?

XXXXX