Tuesday, May 13, 2008

How fast the days go

Here it is Wednesday already.. I mean Tuesday.. I can't keep up with the days. They go by way too fast. I spent today just taking in my kids. The funny things they say or the funny things they don't say. Cambriah was asking me about something on her face and she wanted to know what it was. I told her that it looked like a zit. She said "Yah, it's a zip!" I laughed and laughed. She was very confident that she now knew that it was a ZIP! Problem solved. Natalie is talking up a storm and i'm trying to teach her to say MA MA.. I keep saying it over and over again and over and over again and within a few minutes she says DA DA.. Kileigh said Mom she said DA DA." I immediately reply~"No, she didn't (although she did). "Yes she did mommy." Here Carl is out of town and she says DA DA AND NOT MA MA.. Go figure! My plan back fired I guess. I'll keep trying and we'll see what she says next.
Anyway, parenting has been fun this week even when there are hard days.

No comments: